Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Day 22: Can I call dibs?

Each Tuesday we look at the tickets currently in the queue for the week. We discuss possible problems and where to start.

Most importantly, everyone scopes out what they want to work on for the week.

There were a couple of tickets this week that made me excited. They seemed like easy wins. Only, a couple of others were also intrigued.

Tracy has Mike and I's back though! She reminded everyone that the low hanging fruit should probably be left for the two of us to handle. Plus, we'd still need input from other members on the team, so it's not like they wouldn't get to work on them at all!

I grabbed one of them as soon as we got out of our meetings! I wrapped it up pretty quickly, and in that time the CS team had posted two more of a very similar nature, so I snagged those and closed them out before the end of the day! 

It was really great to be so highly effective so quickly. Three tickets is usually the number I might finish in a week. Now I just need to hope that more tickets become available and that I'll continue to have things to work on for the rest of the week.

No comments :

Post a Comment