Sunday, July 6, 2014

Capilano Suspension Bridge

One of the coolest things I've seen, ever. First of all, Vancouver is one of the prettiest places I've ever been. It's all green, hills, huge trees, mountains, water. Oh my gosh it's just crazy gorgeous. Then the Capilano Suspension Bridge capitalizes on all of this in the most perfect way. It's not even that far out of the city. That's one of the other best things about Vancouver. You only have to drive for about 5 minutes to see all of this amazing beauty. Stanley Park is just at the end of downtown. There's smaller parks all around the apartment. Capilano was just a 30 minute drive north. It's outstanding. It's a kind of place I feel I could explore for a lifetime, but there will always be a prettier nook I haven't seen yet.

We went with the Becks up to the suspension bridge. It was a little rainy when we first got there, but the rain cleared and held off until we were leaving. Well, really the only thing to do here is look at all the pictures, so here they are!




Selfies are cuter, Jake!