Friday, August 8, 2014

Target :(

Alright.

First, read the post about Bed, Bath & Beyond. Because that was an amazing experience. You need the full comprehension of what went down there to appreciate what I'm about to tell you.

Did you read it? Really, you can't proceed otherwise. There is vital information I'm not repeating here.

You promise?

Then let's continue.

We went to Target today to get the things off of our registry. 

And a few groceries.

And a couple of things that weren't on our registry.

We make it to the checkout line and everything is scanned. I pull out our gift cards. Then I hear it.

"Oh, we don't accept States gift cards. Our systems are different."

What?

This is a thing that doesn't make sense. You're Target. They're Target. You even have a Starbucks inside. How? What is happening? But we have gift cards?

:(

I still don't know what happened.