Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Day 16: Does that count as lunch?

I had a pleasantly busy day. 

I'd spent most of Friday dealing with an issue caused by an SVN client. The system didn't update one of my local files, which caused my dev platform not to load. Then in trying to remedy the problem, things only got progressively worse. I had to repeatedly destroy and rebuild my virtual machine, then wound up deleting all of my local files and checking out the project files all over again. It was a long day.

So it was doubly great to have a productive Monday. I finally wrapped up the sorting ticket and picked up another ticket that will need Ryan's help (Ryan is our Sys Admin).

However, I distractedly worked through lunch! I hadn't brought anything in, thinking I would run out for something. With our 11 am daily meeting, it throws off my balance of when lunch should be. It was almost 3 before I knew what was happening. All I wanted was Starbucks. So that was lunch. Will try to do better moving forward!

No comments :

Post a Comment